Mar 12, 2013

a trip to the cabinet shop

here is what has been happening at the cabinet shop:
(we used millbrook cabinet design in north salt lake)

the kitchen doors are being sprayed with benjamin moore's swiss coffee.



the vanity and kitchen cabinet boxes are ready to be delivered.
this was soo exciting to see, by the way! i was so excited i almost started to dance. thank goodness the guys that the shop didn't have to see that!

a look at the custom hood...it's upside down, in case you couldn't already tell...


the master vanity drawer fronts.

master vanity drawer fronts, cabinet front, and legs...

and here are the color samples:
gentlemans gray for the girls vanity.
swiss coffee for the kitchen.
pecan stain over walnut in the master bathroom.

another view.
(isn't this getting exciting? it is for me!!)

7 comments:

  1. I'm sooooooooo excited for you!!!!!! It's going to look sooo amazing!!! LOVE all the updates...makes me feel like I'm living through it too....oh wait! I am living through a kitchen/pantry/laundry nook reno so I know that exact exciting happy dance you want to bust out at any given moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting!!!! Looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, especially the gentlemen's grey - that is a new one for me and I will have to work it into a plan soon! Can't wait to see the finished product - loving the updates on progress. M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! Thanks for all of the great progress photos! I really love the Gentleman's Grey- I'll have to keep that one in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color choices. I can't wait to see it all installed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting post.
    All of them are great! Thank you for that.
    Kitchen designs

    ReplyDelete